Leadership Award: Recognizes an Executive who continuously strives for excellence, best management practices and improvements in the workplace. Recognizes outstanding leadership that presents a role model for the Public Service, resulting in improved programs, services or initiatives.
Selection criteria are:
- Creates a shared vision for others of an ideal image of what the organization can become.
- Inspires and enables others through a spirit of collaboration, trust, human dignity and recognition of individual contributions.
- Models the way by creating standards of excellence and setting an example for others to follow.
- Mentors and develops others.
- Embodies fair and transparent decision-making, while taking intelligent risks, and being accountable for their actions and decision.