Through its consultations and working groups, APEX brings the executive community's expertise to bear on management and governance issues which have a direct impact not only on executives, but on a broad spectrum of public servants and the Canadians they serve.
Note: All consultation documents prior to 2013 have been archived.
- 2014 Public Service Employee Survey Results for Executives
- Perspectives of public service executives on their evolving work - Report of a May 2014 Survey of Federal Executives conducted by APEX
- APEX Leadership Summits
- APEX Blueprint 2020 report to Clerk of Privy Council
APEX Blueprint 2020 agenda:
- December 2013: survey on key issues for executives and the way forward for Blueprint 2020
- December 2013: in person consultations on future of the Public Service and Blueprint 2020
- January 2014: in person consultations on future of the Public Service and Blueprint 2020
- January 2014: Leadership Summit - Building the Public Service of Tomorrow - 2020
- February 2014: APEX Blueprint 2020 report to Clerk of Privy Council