Wellness Series – NCR
What: Mindful Leadership Program:
- We are offering a 6 month training program to help executives become mindful leaders. This training is a unique opportunity to develop personal and professional skills that will help reduce stress, boost resilience, and develop a sustainable habit of mindfulness-in-action and a personal wellness plan.
Commitment: By signing up for this program, you are committing to:
- A half day of in-person training (March 5, 2020)
- 30 day MindWell Challenge (5 minutes per day)
- Five 45 minute on-line group coaching sessions over 6 months (4 in the first 5 weeks; 1 near the end of the program)
What you will have access to::
- Live monthly MindWell webinars and the MindWell video library
- Live weekly online mindfulness class
- New weekly mindfulness content
- Access to the Mindful Leaders Community of Practice
Please join us as we embark on this exciting Wellness journey!
Where: APEX Offices; 75 Albert Street, Suite 400, Ottawa, Ontario
When: March 5, 2020 – 8:30 am to 12:00 pm (breakfast will be provided)
How: Registration for this event is now closed. Thank you to all who have registered—looking forward to seeing you there. To put your name on the wait list, please click here. – Note: Attendance in person only. This session is offered in English only. Executives on the wait list will be given priority.
Geoffrey Soloway, PhD
Founder & Chief Training Officer, MindWell-U
Geoff Soloway has been creating and researching innovative trainings in the area of mindfulness and wellbeing for almost 20 years. He is currently Founder and Chief Training Officer of MindWell U, offering bilingual online and in-person evidence-based mindfulness trainings in the workplace. Geoff has worked as an Instructor at University of Toronto, University of British Columbia and the University of Fraser Valley, and as a consultant in the area of mindfulness for diverse organizations such as WestJet, Coca-Cola, Loblaw, and the Privy Council Office. Geoff completed a PhD and Master’s of Education in the area of Mindfulness from the University of Toronto as well as a certificate in Organizational Coaching from the University of British Columbia.
Senior Instructor, MindWell-U
Jackie is a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Mindfulness Trainer, Public Speaker, Yoga & Meditation teacher and is passionate about helping people and organizations reach higher levels of consciousness and contribution. Jackie started her career in marketing and went on to become a marketing and strategic planning consultant for companies such as McGill Executive Institute, Culinar, Cogeco Cable and Olymel. She started a daily meditation practice almost 25 years ago to help her deal with high levels of stress and fatigue she was experiencing at the time. After seeing immediate benefits that increased over time, she continued on to become a certified yoga instructor and mindfulness expert. She also specializes in Purpose-Drive Strategic Planning, helping individuals and companies find their higher purpose or deeper why allowing them to find greater meaning and fulfillment in what they do.
Don’t miss it!
Note that this event is a pilot in this new series. Space is limited to 30 people. Please ensure that you are able to participate in all components of this program before registering. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!