Leadership Series – Toronto, Ontario
(in collaboration with the Ontario Federal Council Secretariat)
Cost: FREE ($400.00 value, cost covered by APEX)
What: Seminar – More Than Leadership: How leaders can enhance their thinking habits, collaboration practices, employee engagement and corporate cultures.
- Dan Pontefract, Founder & CEO of Pontefract Group; Leadership Expert; Best-Selling Author; former Chief Envisioner at Telus; delivered many TED Talks.
and special guests from Toronto:
- The Chief Human Resources Officer for the City of Toronto
- The Chief Information Officer for Metro-Links
Where: 250 Yonge Street, 35th Floor – Seminar Room, Toronto, ON M5G 1B1
When: March 12, 2020 – 8:45 AM to 1:00 PM (Lunch will be provided)
Who can attend:
- Ontario executives who work outside the national capital region (regional event)
- Non APEX members are welcome
- Senior managers at the EX minus one level are welcome
How: While this leadership seminar and workshop has been designed for in-person attendance, Ontario executives from outside GTA may participate virtually.
- Registration for GTA executives – Register Here
- Registration for executives from outside GTA (virtual) – Email organizers here
8:45 – 9:00 AM Registration and Networking
9:00 – 9:15 AM Introductory Remarks – Jacqueline Rigg, Chief Executive Officer, APEX
9:15 – 10:15 AM Keynote: More Than Leadership – Dan Pontefract, Leadership Strategist and Author
10:15 – 10:45 AM Health Break
10:45 – 12:15 PM Workshop: More Than Leadership – Dan Pontefract, Leadership Strategist and Author
12:15 – 1:00 PM Networking Lunch (provided by APEX)
Best-selling author and renowned speaker, Dan Pontefract, at APEX event
APEX is launching its new series of events on leadership with a half-day free seminar with very special guest, Dan Pontefract.
Dan Pontefract will be challenging executives of all levels on 10 unlikely leadership lessons to help you become a leader that matters, to become more than a leader. Anchored in real life, this presentation will give you lots to think about, and very practical tips. This is an opportunity to re-examine your leadership style and expand your leadership thinking and tool box with highly applicable and impactful behaviors.
Dan Pontefract was highly rated by executives as a keynote speaker at the APEX 2018 Leadership Symposium. He is a best-selling author of 3 books. Open to Think, his latest book, on which part of this engaging presentation will be based, has earned him the 2019 Axiom Business Book Award Silver Medal winner in the Leadership category.
APEX has listened to you and is now bringing to you a unique learning and networking event, showcasing a great speaker.
Don’t miss it! – Register now!