In 2004, APEX created an Associate Member group for the growing population of retired executives who wish to remain connected to the Association and the Public Service and to continue making an active contribution. Membership currently stands at more than 330.
Associate Member key benefits
- APEX can transfer and maintain your personal security clearance
- Regular newsletters that will allow you to keep up to date on Association and Public Service news.
- A significant discount to attend the annual APEX Symposium, available only to Associate members.
- Access to events on a wide variety of topics related to members’ professional lives.
- Discounts on various goods and services (gym membership, preventative health care, insurance, ski resort etc.).
One seat on the APEX Board of Directors is reserved for a retired executive to ensure that Associate members concerns are raised and addressed.