NEWS! May 28 launch of the sixth Executive Work and Healthy Survey (EWHS)
- APEX launches its sixth Executive Work and Health Survey on May 28, 2021 with Statistics Canada.
- Statistics Canada will send executives an email with a unique link to the confidential 30-minute survey.
- We need to hear from all executives to ensure we continue to focus on executive wellness factors that matter!
- Results from the last study helped shape powerful civility in the workplace efforts across the federal government, programming that reached over 5,000 executives last year alone and continues to inform our Advisory Services for Executives.
Make your voice count!
As the Interim Clerk noted at the APEX Leadership Summit 2021,
“You are the folks who lead and manage the machine. You are in the sweet spot of seeing the details of how things are done, while having the authority to change those things. You are the people who can identify these lessons and apply them to our mission more than others.’’
- For more information about the survey process visit the Statistics Canada website.