APEX Symposium: Tuesday May 29 – Wednesday May 30, 2018
Mark your calendar and Join us for the 30th anniversary of the Annual APEX Symposium
Join this 2-Day Event at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa.
Learn and Network with over 700 Executives from across the federal public service.
Note: The Annual APEX Symposium for the Association of Professional Executives of the Public Service of Canada is officially designated as “training” by TBS guidelines. As such, we invite Executives to include our conference as part of their individual learning plans.
Benefits for participants
- Expand your network with more than 700 Executives participating from across Canada, as well as more than 30 Exhibitors;
- Learn from leading international and Canadian experts about disruptive innovation, leadership, Canada’s economic outlook, diversity and Inclusion and workforce modernization and workplace trends;
- Participate in a series of concurrent sessions and get practical tools and advice;
- Celebrate Executives who will be recognized at the Annual APEX Awards of Excellence
APEX encourages every Executives of the federal public service to become a member of its professional association. Recognizing the value of APEX Membership, we are reducing the registration fee by $100 this year.
Become a member of APEX and save $500 on registrations fees. (Note: APEX will process your APEX membership request within 24-48 hours).
Non Members: If you are not an APEX member, please use this registration button:
Regular Members: If you are a Regular Member, please login first. Once you are logged into the Member Portal, you will be able to register at the Member rate.
Associate Members: If you are an Associate Member of APEX, please contact Line Larose directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees (including HST):
- Members of APEX: $1300
- Members outside NCR: $1200
- Non-Members: $1800
- Associate Members: $500
Feedback from participants
“Many of the speakers inspired me and absolutely blew me away. I have been to national and international conferences on a variety of topics over my thirty year career. It was like no other conference I have ever attended. ”
“Excellent event and extremely well run. The two Deputy Co-Chairs did a fantastic job and topics were really all relevant. Really like the use of the social media tools. Venue was also terrific.”
‘’Great to get out of the office and connect with peers. Our everyday jobs don’t often allow for reflection and time to look at the public service and our role with a different lens.’’