Please enter your email address as your username.
Become a member of APEX to take advantage of a preferred rate!
APEX members benefit from savings on registration fees. We encourage all executive of the federal public service to become a member of APEX. Click here to complete the membership application form.
To register, click on the banner above!
What a membership offers
As a member of APEX, you enjoy certain privileges. Please log in above to have full access. APEX welcomes members to the Members Only section of its website, set aside for your use. The Association works to develop events, products and services available exclusively to its members. Your trust in APEX is greatly appreciated. We suggest you bookmark this section in your browser in order to stay abreast of the schedule of events and learn about any new APEX products or services. We will continue to devote time and energy to the development of information products and programming of interest to executives in their day-to-day activities. We want the APEX website to be the first resource that comes to mind when you are looking for reference material.
Below are a few examples of the privileges you enjoy as a member of APEX:
- Our series of learning and networking events (APEX provides special access for members);
- Access to the Advisory Service for Executives (ASE) to provide help in difficult situations or offer advice on career choices;
- A special discounted rate on registration for the annual APEX Leadership Summit, to be held in virtually.
- The APEX Guide for executives: a single source for all references on the management of your working conditions, those of your employees, and central agency policies;
- A series of information products and resources on various topics, such as: working conditions for executives, and your rights and obligations;
- The APEX Guide to Retirement from the Federal Public Service;
- Special rates with our Affinity Partners.
APEX endeavors to maintain the lowest possible membership fees, and this has been the case for several years. Executives can benefit from all the privileges for a nominal cost of $3.66 per pay, or $95 per year. These fees allow APEX to provide you with top quality events, important resources and professional advisory services throughout the year. We are your voice, the voice of all executives across the federal public service. Sign up or Renew now!