Please enter your email address as your username.
What a membership offers
APEX welcomes members to the Members Only section of its website, set aside for your use. As a member of APEX, you enjoy certain privileges. The Association works to develop events, products and services available exclusively to its members. Your trust in APEX is greatly appreciated. We suggest you bookmark this section in your browser in order to stay abreast of the schedule of events and learn about any new APEX products or services. We will continue to devote time and energy to the development of information products of interest to executives in their day-to-day activities. We want the APEX website to be the first resource that comes to mind when you are looking for reference material.
Below are a few examples of the privileges you enjoy as a member of APEX:
- Our series of learning and networking events: EXpressions, ConnEXions, Explorations and the Executive Toolkit (APEX provides special access for members);
- Privileged access to the Advisory Service for Executives (ASE) to provide help in difficult situations or offer advice on career choices;
- A $400 discount on registration for the 2018 APEX Symposium, to be held on May 29 and 30 at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa. Registration opens in the winter of 2018.
- The APEX Guide for executives: a single source for all references on the management of your working conditions, those of your employees, and central agency policies;
- A series of information products – Info-APEX– on working conditions for executives, and your rights and obligations;
- Special rates on health services, sports activities and insurance.
APEX endeavors to maintain the lowest possible membership fees, and this has been the case for several years. Executives can benefit from all the privileges for a nominal cost of $3.66 per pay, or $95 per year. These fees allow APEX to provide you with top quality events and professional advisory services throughout the year. We are your voice, the voice of all Executives across the federal public service. Renew now!