- November 3-6, 2020 – APEX and FWD50 bring Leadership content to Canada’s Digital Government conference
- POSTPONED – April 8, 2020 – Executive Insights Series: The Wellness-Oriented Leader – It All Starts with You – in collaboration with Deloitte Canada
- POSTPONED – April 17, 2020 – From American Politics to Artificial Intelligence: What does the Future Hold? – in collaboration with Caisse Desjardins de l’Administration et des Services publics
- CANCELLED – May 26-27, 2020 – 2020 APEX Leadership Symposium
COVID-19 AND OUR EVENTS
The well-being of our executive community is of paramount importance. For the safety and security of all we have decided to postpone or cancel select events. As such, the 2020 Leadership Symposium scheduled for May 26-27, has been cancelled. If you have registered you will receive a full reimbursement.
It is with great anticipation that we look forward to welcoming you to the 2021 Leadership Symposium to be held in Ottawa at the Shaw Centre, June 1-2.
Please stay tuned for updates on our other learning events as we role out our new and revised plan.
Unless specified, events are free of charge, are open to all Executives and can be attended either virtually or in person.
- New! – Executive Insights Series:
Brought to you in partnership with Deloitte Canada. This unique and exclusive development opportunity specifically targets EX-02s and EX-03s. The series is intended to help prepare EX-02 and EX-03 level executives for effective leadership by broadening their leadership horizons and toolbox. Selected executives should be committed to attending all 3 sessions (approximately nine hours in total) between January and April 2020 – see full program. While DMs may nominate any EX-2 or 3 of their choice, it would be preferable if the EX nominees were or became members before the start of the series. Click here for membership information. Executives are to be nominated by: January 8, 2020. Details have been provided directly to each DM office.Once nominated, Executives are to commit to attending 3 Modules:
- January 29, 2020: The Global Leader – An Evolution or a Revolution
8:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. @ National Arts Center – Arctic Room (
Rossy Pavillion), 1 Elgin St., Ottawa
Consult the Agenda.
- February 26, 2020: The Inclusive Leader – The Leadership Skills for the Future
8:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. @ Rideau Club, 99 Bank St., Ottawa
Consult the Agenda.
- POSTPONED – April 8, 2020: The Wellness-Oriented Leader – It All Starts with You
1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. @ Rideau Club, 99 Bank St., Ottawa
For further information please contact: Maria Pagliarello, email@example.com or 613-943-5865.
Please note there is limited space availability
- Recognition of Entry to the Executive Ranks Ceremony:
The event is by invitation only and provides new executives with the opportunity to network with high ranking officials and peers during a half-day event. For more information click here.
- New Events Suite:
In addition to networking/lunch-and-learn events, we will be introducing 4 new series of learning seminars and workshops, tailored to the unique needs of executives:
- Leadership Series
- Public Policy Issues Series
- Executive Wellness Series
- Inclusion Series