- February 25, 2020 – Leadership Styles and Mental Health
- February 26, 2020 – Executive Insights Series: The Inclusive Leader – The Leadership Skills for the Future – in collaboration with Deloitte Canada
- February 27, 2020 – Leadership, Character & Ethics: Best Practices in the Public Sector – in collaboration with FMI
- March 5, 2020 – Mindful Leadership Program
- March 12, 2020 – More Than Leadership (Toronto) – in collaboration with the Ontario Federal Council Secretariat
- April 8, 2020 – Executive Insights Series: The Wellness-Oriented Leader – It All Starts with You – in collaboration with Deloitte Canada
Unless specified, events are free of charge, are open to all Executives and can be attended either virtually or in person.
- New! – Executive Insights Series:
Brought to you in partnership with Deloitte Canada. This unique and exclusive development opportunity specifically targets EX-02s and EX-03s. The series is intended to help prepare EX-02 and EX-03 level executives for effective leadership by broadening their leadership horizons and toolbox. Selected executives should be committed to attending all 3 sessions (approximately nine hours in total) between January and April 2020 – see full program. While DMs may nominate any EX-2 or 3 of their choice, it would be preferable if the EX nominees were or became members before the start of the series. Click here for membership information. Executives are to be nominated by: January 8, 2020. Details have been provided directly to each DM office.Once nominated, Executives are to commit to attending 3 Modules:
- January 29, 2020: The Global Leader – An Evolution or a Revolution
8:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. @ National Arts Center – Arctic Room (
Rossy Pavillion), 1 Elgin St., Ottawa
Consult the Agenda.
- February 26, 2020: The Inclusive Leader – The Leadership Skills for the Future
8:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. @ Rideau Club, 99 Bank St., Ottawa
Consult the Agenda.
- April 8, 2020: The Wellness-Oriented Leader – It All Starts with You
1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. @ Rideau Club, 99 Bank St., Ottawa
For further information please contact: Maria Pagliarello, email@example.com or 613-943-5865.
Please note there is limited space availability
- Recognition of Entry to the Executive Ranks Ceremony:
The event is by invitation only and provides new executives with the opportunity to network with high ranking officials and peers during a half-day event. For more information click here.
- New Events Suite:
In addition to networking/lunch-and-learn events, we will be introducing 4 new series of learning seminars and workshops, tailored to the unique needs of executives:
- Leadership Series
- Public Policy Issues Series
- Executive Wellness Series
- Inclusion Series
Events will be organized in the national capital and in the regions. We are planning upcoming events in Vancouver, Toronto, Halifax and Montreal. Stay tuned for dates and registration information!