[*] indicates restricted content only available to APEX Members
List of Resources
Looking for information on policies affecting Public Service Executives? It can be found on various government websites. Stop searching! We have developed a one-stop source and we suggest you bookmark it now. If you are an APEX member, some of these documents are copyright-protected and have been developed for your exclusive use.
If you are a Public Service Executive, APEX has developed this one-stop source to meet all your needs relating to pay and benefits, career management, physical and mental well-being, and the work environment.
- Retirement Fact Sheet*
- Leave Entitlements for Executives *
- Learning and Professional Development *
- Interchange Canada
- Preparing for Your Performance Review: Part 1*
- Preparing for your Performance Review: Part 2 *
- Relocation *
- Designated Public Office Holders (DPOHs) *
- Talent Management*
- Infographic on: Civility Matters!
February 28, 2017 – by ESDC
- Civility Matters! – An evidence-based review on how to cultivate a respectful federal public service February 12, 2016 – by APEX
- Maximizing employee engagement within the federal public service – An evidence-based perspective
July 15, 2015 – by Craig Dowden, Ph. D.
- Civility Matters! – An evidence-based review on how to cultivate a respectful federal public service
May 15, 2015 – by Craig Dowden, Ph. D.