Looking for information on policies affecting Public Service Executives? It can be found on various government websites. Stop searching! We have developed a one-stop source and we suggest you bookmark it now. Some of these documents are copyright-protected and exclusive for APEX members.
If you are a Public Service Executive, APEX has developed this one-stop source to meet all your needs relating to pay and benefits, career management, physical and mental well-being, and the work environment.
[*] indicates restricted content only available to APEX Members.
APEX Perspective Papers
- Additional Questions and Answers: Economic Increase and Retroactive Pay for Active Executives
- Comparison of Maximum Salaries for EXs and Feeder Groups
- Comparative Sampling of Salary and Pension Increases
- Economic Increase 2014-2018
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Questions and Answers: Economic Increase and Retroactive Pay for Retired Executives
- Quick Reference Guide for Compensation, Pension and Related Resources for Executives
- Click here to consult the Corporate Commitment for 2019-20
- APEX’s Guide for Executive*
- Guide to Leave Without Pay (LWOP)*
- Guide to Retirement from the Federal Public Service*
- Guide to Understanding the Implications of Resignation of Employment*
- Understanding and Navigating the Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance Plan for Executives
- Your Professional Network: More Than Being a Social Butterfly*
- Retirement Fact Sheet*
- Leave Entitlements for Executives *
- Learning and Professional Development *
- Interchange Canada
- Preparing for Your Performance Review: Part 1*
- Preparing for your Performance Review: Part 2 *
- Relocation *
- Designated Public Office Holders (DPOHs) *
- Talent Management*
- Click here for more information.
- Click here to consult the Surveys.
- Dear Minister: A letter to an old Friend on being a Successful Minister – January 22, 1988 – by the Hon. Gordon F. Osbaldeston delivered at the 1988 APEX Symposium
- Infographic on: Civility Matters!
February 28, 2017 – by ESDC
- Civility Matters! – An evidence-based review on how to cultivate a respectful federal public service February 12, 2016 – by APEX
- Maximizing employee engagement within the federal public service – An evidence-based perspective
July 15, 2015 – by Craig Dowden, Ph. D.
- Civility Matters! – An evidence-based review on how to cultivate a respectful federal public service
May 15, 2015 – by Craig Dowden, Ph. D.