APEX Leadership Summit 2021
Shape the Future, Together
May 11-13, 2021 | 11:00 – 3:30 pm
APEX is excited to announce the 2021 Leadership Summit & Awards of Excellence Ceremony – a premier virtual event, exclusively for Canada’s public service executive community, from May 11 to 13!
This year’s Leadership Summit theme – Shape the Future, Together! – features key influencers, innovative thinkers and global experts that will inspire and challenge executives as they reflect on issues that define our times.
The APEX Leadership Summit will take place over three half-days, running daily between 11:00am and 3:30pm EDT, to allow executives from across Canada and overseas to join in. Each day offers a special theme:
- Global Context, Challenges & Opportunities
- Nourishing Mental & Emotional Health
- Inspirational Leadership & Resilience
We are very excited this year to have an extraordinary line up of renowned thought leaders from both the public and private sectors such as:
- Mark Carney (former Governor of the Bank of Canada)
- The Honourable Frank McKenna, P.C., O.C., O.N.B., Q.C. (former Canadian Ambassador to the USA)
- Jeremy Gutsche (CEO, Trend Hunter)
- Anne Applebaum (Author, Twilight of Democracy)
- Dr. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (Front-line COVID-19 care provider and NFL player)
- Samra Zafar (Author and Human Rights Activist)
- Rola Dagher (Global Channel Chief, Dell Technologies)
- Michele Romanow (CBC Dragon’s Den and Co-Founder, Clearbanc)
- and others!
We are also proud to announce that our two Deputy Head Co-Chairs are Anne Kelly, Commissioner, Correctional Service of Canada, and Daniel Quan-Watson, Deputy Minister, Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada.
On May 12, we will celebrate the winners of the APEX Awards of Excellence for 2020 and 2021 – an opportunity to recognize the superlative performance of colleagues in our community- an event not to be missed!
Registered participants will have access to all three days of the Leadership Summit. This signature learning event will be a great addition to your annual learning plan and will offer a unique opportunity for public service executives to gather virtually, and invigorate both hearts and minds, to be ready to Shape the Future, Together!
We encourage all Canadian public service executives to take part!
Become a member of APEX to take advantage of a preferred rate!
APEX members benefit from savings on registration fees. We encourage all executive of the federal public service to become a member of APEX. Click here to complete the membership application form.
- Member Fee – Regular: $750 includes HST ($86.28)
- Non Member
- Non Member Fee – Regular: $900 includes HST ($103.54)
Registration fee includes: attendance to all Summit sessions, access to virtual kiosks and the APEX Awards of Excellence Ceremony on Wednesday, May 12.
To register, click on the banner above!
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Sponsors and exhibitors play a key role in the success of the APEX Leadership Summit 2021 and Awards of Excellence.
Please consult the following link if you are interested in learning more about the Sponsors and Exhibitors featured at the APEX Leadership Summit.