On May 10, 2018, the Government of Canada has approved economic increases for executives and other senior leaders whose compensation is linked to that of executives for the four-year period from 2014 to 2018, as well as an additional annual personal leave day effective April 1, 2018. These changes are tied to recent settlements reached with unionized employees through the collective bargaining process.
Please consult the links below for more information:
- Comparison of Maximum Salaries for EXs and Feeder Groups
- Comparative Sampling of Salary and Pension Increases
- Economic Increase 2014-2018
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Questions and Answers: Economic Increase and Retroactive Pay for Retired Executives
- Quick Reference Guide for Compensation, Pension and Related Resources for Executives